Energis is a Greentech company with offices in Belgium (Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve) and Italy (Caserta), whose Vision is to be the innovative technology partner of Energy & Comfort Experts in order to enable a rational use of energy and to build a sustainable future together.
We provide SMART Energy Management solutions allowing to centralise the management of energy consumptions and productions, to analyse energy-data presented in easy-readable formats and to take informed decisions. Energy & Comfort Experts will leverage our innovative solution to reduce energy consumptions and CO2 emissions, to stay in control of the energy production systems and to manage optimal comfort conditions.
Energis.Cloud is a platform built with the latest software technology Big Data, IoT and Artificial Intelligence. Raspicy is an edge device, used in situ to monitor and control technical equipment
Role and responsibilities
To support and accelerate our growth, Energis is looking for a junior software developer.
- Development of software components necessary for clients’ projects on Energis.Cloud to integrate new data sources like data-loggers, BMS, IoT devices and on Raspicy to integrate new devices like meters, sensors, etc.
- Customization of software module already existent in Energis.Cloud and Raspicy to align to customer’s needs.
- Development of Web pages to satisfy customers’ specific needs.
- Bachelor Degree
- At least 2 work experience years in development for J2EE web applications
- Informatic knowledge:
- Java, Spring, Hibernate
- SQL and main DBMS
- Development of REST web-services
- Good analytic skills with details focus
- Be able to work efficiently with an international team
- Good written and oral knowledge of English
- Knowledge of IoT and machine learning technics
- Programming experience with Python
- Knowledge of Big Data technologies
- Development of mobile applications (Android/IOS)
- Knowledge of Modbus, M-Bus, MQTT protocols
- Willing to learn and ability in sharing own knowledge with others
- Ability in dealing with the end customers and develop / implement user friendly solutions for our end customers.
- Other languages: Italian, French, Dutch
- Additional education or experience in the energy sector
What we offer
- Full time position with competitive salary
- Work Place: Caserta.
- Possibility to grow in a green-tech company
- Opportunity to contribute in building a more sustainable future