Founded in 2017 Energis is a greentech company with offices in Belgium (Brussels and Louvain-la-Neuve) and Italy (Caserta). Our vision is to provide innovative digital solutions to enable a rational use of energy and to build a sustainable future together.
We provide personalised digital solutions built with our SaaS platform Energis.Cloud, which centralise all energy data in one place allowing users to analyse this data presented in easy-readable formats and to take informed decisions. The ultimate goal being to reduce the energy consumption and CO2 emissions, to optimise the comfort and to be compliant with the applicable legislation.
Key company figures:
- +20 Countries with connected sites
- +7k managed sites
- +1000 users
Role and responsibilities
Our Customer Solutions Engineers are responsible to build personalised SaaS applications based on customer needs to make sure they get the maximum value out of the centralised data. Our Solutions Engineers are the customer contact point for any support and assistance needed to adapt the application to the evolutions to their needs and company strategy.
To support and accelerate our growth, Energis is reinforcing the team of our Solutions Engineers.
We are searching for a Customer Solutions Engineer who will discuss with customers, analyse their needs and personalise the optimal SaaS application for the different stakeholders at customer side. He or she will be the single point of contact for one or more customers to facilitate the usage of the applications, to make changes and to make sure the green targets of our customers are reached.
We consider candidates with or without professional experience.
- Listen to customer needs and his technical environment, and specify clearly the expectation from the analysis of the energy-related data
- Define a personalised application for the customer, addressing all their needs
- By using the available technology and products, configure the SaaS application base on Energis.Cloud and when needed setup our edge product Raspicy for local data acquisition. Configure the Energis.Cloud solution i.e. sites, buildings and meters, collect measurements, import historical data, create energy performance indicators, create dashboards, reports and users.
- Be the single contact point for one or more customers, to make sur:
- they use the personalised application at the best of its potential
- to analyse their future needs and propose adaptations and changes
- Provide support to clients in their daily operational use of Energis.Cloud
- Provide technical assistance via support trouble ticketing tool, via calls, via email, …
The end objective of this role is to keep high the customer satisfaction by meeting their needs, by discussing future plans and proposing adapted solutions, by providing quick & accurate information and supporting them during the deployment and operational use of the system.
- Master or bachelor degree in electronics, energy management or ICT
- Additional experience in the energy sector is a plus
- Customer oriented and ability to understand customer needs and transform them in pragmatic solutions
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communications skills
- Friendliness, open-mindedness, empathy, timeliness and responsiveness are highly valued qualities
- Pragmatic approach to solve problems
- Be pro-active and rigorous in your work and in your communication
- Analytic skills : ability to extract relevant information from technical documentation and from discussions with other technicians
- Languages: good written and oral knowledge of English and French or Dutch; other languages such as Italian, Spanish are a plus
- Basic know-how about network and data communication protocols used in field devices is a plus
What we offer
- Full time position with a competitive salary
- You will be based in the Belgian office
- Opportunity for growth in a scale-up Greentech company
- Opportunity to contribute to build a more sustainable future