Energis is a Belgian Greentech software scale-up with offices in Belgium (Brussels & Louvain-la-Neuve) and Italy (Caserta), whose mission is to be the n° 1 Energy & Carbon Management Solutions provider for Energy experts globally in order to achieve a rational use of energy, minimize carbon emissions and to build a sustainable future together.
We develop and commercialize Energis.Cloud, a highly tailored SMART Energy & Carbon Management Platform enabling large businesses to rapidly deploy energy efficiency solutions used in the tertiary, industrial and e-mobility sectors.
Key figures: deployments in >20 countries for >7k sites for >1000 happy users.
Role and responsibilities
To accelerate international growth our company will reinforce the commercial team to establish strong collaboration agreements with new high-value customers and business partners.
Energis is looking for a B2B Sales Executive to develop new business and establish long-term relationships with customers in the Netherlands, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. As the Energy sector and legislation is rapidly evolving, we are looking for a candidate that can thrive in a fast changing market. This person will be the liaison between our customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure a successful delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. The Sales Executive in collaboration with our Product Management team and the client ensure that our solutions are considered valuable for each client in the short, medium and long-term. Our clients are typically Energy professionals and C-levels within ESCOs, Utilities or companies operating a large building portfolio such as retailers, hotel chains, etc.
The Sales Executive will manage the following activities and responsibilities in the Netherlands:
- Identify prospects and establish a strong buyer interest;
- Organize sales meetings and align on the prospect’s needs;
- Be the primary contact and build long-term relationships with customers;
- Put the right people around the table, both from the side or the client as from our side;
- Translate the needs of your customers into compelling proposals;
- Adopt our customer intimacy strategy, ensuring they are helped appropriately;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Understand the environment in which customers operate to bring them the right solutions;
- Make forecasts and track key account metrics;
- Work with the Commercial Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet revenue goals;
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within our CRM Hubspot, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate and documents are attached;
Skills & Competences
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a professional and commercial attitude;
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Natural relationship builder for whom integrity, reliability and maturity are no idle words;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- You have previous experience in B2B outbound sales;
- You have experience with Software sales, ideally in a SaaS context or in the Energy sector;
- A basic know-how about data communication and IoT is considered a plus.
- Dutch is your main language, full professional proficiency in English is required. Knowledge of other languages is a plus.
What we offer
- Full time position with a competitive salary pack;
- All the tools required to do your job well;
- An office based in the European Capital Brussels for meeting your amazing colleagues.
- Opportunity for growth in a scale-up Greentech company;
- Opportunity to contribute to lowering the carbon footprint of committed businesses;