Table of Contents
Achieving energy savings for your customers is a complex and multifaceted task: you have to manage a large amount of data and variables, benchmark multiple sites, communicate and collaborate with multiple stakeholders, etc.
In this new version of Energis.Cloud, we have improved the way you explore your data so that you can further increase your productivity.
Here are the main highlights:
- Invoice Verifier – Energis.Cloud now allows you to digitise, verify and analyse utility invoices.
- Fresh User Interface – A reorganisation of functional packages, inventory, and much more to improve the UX.
- Tagging – Work with a large number of sites and use them in just a few clicks.
- Dashboards Template – Create and reuse dashboards for multiple assets.
- Add colour to your views.
Save Time – Correct Mistakes – Generate Benefits
Did you know that 10% of utility invoices contain mistakes?
Energis.Cloud has launched a new module that allows you to digitise, verify and analyse invoices through the Invoice Verifier.
- Digitisation of Utility Invoices: upload scanned or PDF invoices in just a few clicks. Energis.Cloud extracts the components and converts them into data metrics.
- Correctness Check: automatically check the accuracy of the invoices for the regions where verification rules exist (Italy, Belgium and France).
- Analysis and Reporting: benchmark your buildings, analyse your digitised data, create personalised reports and send them to the right people at the right time.
Fresh User Interface
We know how important it is for both new and experienced customers to have the best experience when using software like Energis.Cloud. That is why we have worked on making the platform even more user-friendly and intuitive:
- The menu is organised by functional packages to help the user navigate and perform actions on the selected asset.
- The Inventory and Setup sections have been combined into a single Setup section to bring all configuration actions together.
- The Assets menu has been redesigned to make it easier to create, edit and delete assets.
Associating tags with your assets makes them easier to manage
If you work with a large number of sites, you may find it useful to tag them according to your organisation (groups, sites, site entities, etc.). You can easily add or remove tags from assets in batches or individually:
Tags will help you to:
- Filter your assets by means of tags.
- Create summary tables and views with metrics of assets filtered by tags (see below).
- Select sites as part of a user domain by using tags.
- Batch delete sites.
Dashboard and Report Templates
Create and reuse dashboards for single and multiple assets
How tedious is it to create almost identical dashboards for all the sites you manage? Our platform has become very agile because we have created dashboard templates. Dashboard templates allow you to reuse a single dashboard across as many assets as you like. You can also use them to create powerful multi-asset analysis dashboards for your entire portfolio.
With single-asset dashboard templates, you simply select an asset and all the widgets on the dashboard will show you data for the selected asset. Want to focus on a different asset? Just switch assets and you’re done.
The following widgets can be used in single asset dashboards:
- Metrics by Period table: display a table with multiple metrics for an asset as rows and periods as columns.
- Multi-metrics chart: display a chart with multiple metrics for an asset (similar to regular views).
- Free text: use the familiar text editor to include metrics, tables, images and more.
A multi-asset dashboard allows you to view useful information about multiple assets for tasks such as benchmarking or comparing assets. Simply select the assets you are interested in by filtering by name or using tags. The content of the dashboards will adapt accordingly.
The following widgets can be used in multi-asset dashboards:
- Asset per metric table: display a table with multiple assets as rows and multiple metrics as columns. The widget has the following options: Show column average; Show column sum; Show difference with column average; Show percentage difference with column average.
- Multi-asset chart: display a chart comparing a single metric across multiple assets.
- Multi-Asset Pie Chart: Display a pie chart comparing a single metric across multiple assets.
Energis.Cloud also provides a set of predefined dashboard templates that can be used for one or more assets:
- Dashboard Template – Portfolio Energy Analysis.
- Site Energy Analysis Dashboard Template.
Dashboard templates can also be used to generate PDF reports, as you would normally do with regular custom dashboards. A new ‘Templates’ tab has been added to the ‘Report scheduling’ section.
Add some colours in your views
Working with numbers need not be boring. The colour options in views have been enhanced to allow you to choose from a wide range of colours for your metrics.
Locate site units on a map
Use the new predefined latitude and longitude metrics to add location data for your assets. Then simply add a map widget to a dashboard, just as you would for locations.
Enjoy the enhanced Alerts widget in custom dashboards. You can choose which columns to display. There is also a new ‘Comments’ column to display the list of comments made on alerts directly in your dashboards and reports.