Generating energy savings for your clients is a complex and multifactorial exercise: you have to manage a high quantity of data and variables, benchmark multiple sites, communicate and collaborate with several stakeholders, etc.
In this new version of Energis.Cloud we have improved the way of exploring your data so that you can further boost your productivity.
Here are the main highlights:
- Invoice Verifier – Energis.Cloud allows now to digitise, verify and analyse utility invoices.
- Fresh User Interface – A reorganisation of functional packages, inventory, and much more to improve UX.
- Tagging – Work with a high number of sites and use them in just a few clicks.
- Dashboards Template – Make and reuse dashboards for multiple assets.
- Put some colours in your views.
Save Time – Correct Mistakes – Generate Benefits
Did you know that 10% of utility invoices contain mistakes?
Energis.Cloud has launched a new module that allows to digitise, verify and analyse invoices through the Invoice Verifier.
- Digitisation of Utility Invoices: upload scanned or PDF invoices in just a few clicks. Energis.Cloud extracts the components and converts them into data metrics.
- Correctness Check: verify the correctness of the invoices automatically for the regions for which verification rules are in place (Italy, Belgium, and France).
- Analysis and Reports: benchmark your buildings, analyse your digitised data, build personalised reports and send them to the right people at the right time.
Fresh User Interface
We know how important it is for new but also for experienced customers to have the best experience while using software like Energis.Cloud. That is why we have worked to make the platform even more user-friendly and intuitive:
- The menu is organised by functional packages to help the user through the navigation to apply actions on the selected asset.
- The inventory and setup sections have been merged into a single setup section to group all configuration actions together.
- The Assets menu has been recrafted to be able to create, edit and delete assets more easily.
Associating tags with your assets makes it easier to manage them.
If you work with a high number of sites, you will find it practical to label them according to your organisation (groups, sites, site entities, etc.). You can easily add or remove tags from assets by batch or individually:
Tags will help you to:
- Filter your assets by means of tags.
- Create summary tables and views with metrics of assets filtered by tags (see below).
- Select sites as part of a user domain by using tags.
- Delete sites by batch.
Dashboard and Report Templates
Make and reuse dashboards for single and multiple assets
How annoying is it to create almost the same dashboards for all the sites you manage? Our platform has become very agile as we have created dashboard templates. With dashboard templates, you can reuse a single dashboard for as many assets as you like. You can also use them to create powerful multi-asset analysis dashboards across your portfolio.
In Single-asset dashboard templates, simply select an asset to have all the widgets of the dashboard showing you data of the selected asset. Do you want to focus on another asset? Just switch assets and it’s done.
The following widgets can be used in single-asset dashboards:
- Metrics per periods table: show a table with multiple metrics for one asset as rows and periods as columns.
- Multi-metrics chart: show a chart with multiple metrics for one asset (similar to what you would do with regular views).
- Free text: use the usual text editor in which you can include metric values, tables, images, and much more.
In a Multi-assets dashboard, you can show useful information about multiple assets for tasks such as benchmarking or asset comparison. Simply select the assets you are interested in using filters by name or using tags. The content of the dashboards adapts accordingly.
The following widgets can be used in multi-assets dashboards:
- Asset per metrics table: show a table with multiple assets as rows and multiple metrics as columns. The widget has the following options: Show column average; Show column sum; Show difference with column average; Show percentage difference with column average.
- Multi-assets chart: show a chart comparing a single metric across multiple assets.
- Multi-assets pie chart: show a pie chart comparing a single metric across multiple assets.
Energis.Cloud also provides a set of predefined dashboard templates ready to be used for one or multiple assets:
- Dashboard template – Portfolio Energy Analysis.
- Dashboard template – Site Energy Analysis.
Dashboard templates can also be used to generate PDF reports, as you would normally do with regular custom dashboards. A new “Templates” tab has therefore been introduced in the “Reports Scheduling” section.
Put some colours in your views
Working with numbers does not have to be boring. The chromatic options in the views have been enhanced to allow you to select a wide range of colours for your metrics.
Locate site entities on a map
Use the new predefined latitude and longitude metrics to add positioning data for your assets. Then, simply add a map widget in a dashboard, just as you would do for sites.
Enjoy the enhanced alert widget in custom dashboards. You can select the columns that you want to display. Moreover, a new “Comments” column is available to display the list of comments made on the alerts directly in your dashboards and reports.